How are all of you lovely people doing?
For those of you who read my last post, you’ll know that I’m planning to do a summer-themed blogging competition over the summer holiday period. I’ve finally figured out the details (and the prizes …. oooooooohhh) so I wanted to do a proper post about it to give you all the rules, submission details, and how the competition will run.
Rules and submission details:
- The theme for the competition is summer so as long as your submission has something to do with summer (this could be drinks, the beach, maybe a summer fruit, school holidays, sun burn etc.) then you’re good! Your post can be about your plans for this summer, something you like to do during the holidays, favourite activities or pass times, your favourite summer recipe, bucket lists, even creative writing pieces or works of art that are summer-themed. Essentially, if it has anything to do with the summer holidays, then it’s perfect – work in your niche and what you love! (Feel free to use my 101 blog post ideas list for inspiration if you need!)
- (By the way if you don’t want to be part of the competition, but would still like to submit a summer-themed guest post then that’s perfectly okay too and be sure to let me know!)
- There are three categories for the competition: blog posts, creative writing (this can be poetry, short stories, anything creative that isn’t a ‘blog post’), and art (anything from doodles, to paintings, to bullet journal spreads) and there will be a prize for the winner in each category
- Your entry can be any length, just try to keep it under 2000 words so that things aren’t too long for people to read.
- You can enter multiple times if you want, and in more than one category so please don’t feel restricted to just one small blog post entry if you want to do more
- The deadline for submissions is the 10th of July
- Please send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org and put in the subject: ‘Summer themed blogging competition’ and what category you’re entering
- After the 10th of July, I’ll share all the entries on my blog throughout the month and into August, depending on how many people submit. When all the entries are out, I will release a poll for readers to vote on their favourite post. The winners will be announced based on the votes and receive …….
*Drum roll* …………
A £50 AMAZON VOUCHER AND BRAGGING RIGHTS HERE ON TALL BLONDE TALES FOR WINNING YOUR CATEGORY OF THIS SUMMER BLOGGING COMPETITION!!!
Because there are three categories, each category winner will receive a voucher prize so that means there’s £150 up for grabs
Sooooo that’s my big announcement. I really hope that all of you will consider entering, and I cannot wait to see all the phenomenal posts and pieces that you all create! If you have any questions, please feel free to pop me a message in the comments section, or email me on email@example.com
Thank you all so so much for reading and supporting Tall Blonde Tales. If you haven’t already, please don’t forget to hit that little like button, follow the blog and also share this post with your friends and fellow bloggers so that news of the competition can get around! Hopefully I’ll hear from a lot of you soon!
Lots of Love
Blondey on a Mission xxx