I am writing this post and I’m bubbling with absolute super excitement. I honestly didn’t think this would ever happen … I planned to become more active in the blogging community, because networking has helped me learn so much about blogging but also allowed me to interact with so many incredible, inspiring bloggers and I got nominated for this award! It is such a great honour to be nominated for any award (I seriously never thought I’d be nominated for a blogging one) so before I get into the rules and questions, I have a thank you to make.
I want to thank Nabeela from Stay at home mom so much for this nomination! She has an incredible blog filled with a range of really interesting posts (from recipes to movies and general lifestyle posts) so I’d highly recommend you go check it out here (click the ‘here’)
Now, all awards have certain rules you need to follow, so let’s move on to that 😊
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award. The creator of this award is..Okoto Enigma.
- Answer the five questions you were asked.
- Tell the readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers that you nominated them by commenting on one of their posts.
- Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one.
- Share a link to your best posts.
Questions and Answers:
Which one is the best in your opinion? Blogging or Vlogging?
Umm that’s a tough one because they’re so different. They are completely different mediums and so you can convey your stories so differently on each platform. But if I had to pick one, I’d have to say blogging, probably because I love writing so much!
What is the one good thing that you did to someone else?
I try to do good things/random acts of kindness for other people whenever I can because I believe that we are all in this together and showing kindness to other people is one of the best things you can do. I feel like one should look for opportunities to be kind/generous without needing recognition/keeping score.
What is the one gift that will make you happy?
Hmm … I’m not sure. A book is always a gift that will make me happy, so is stationery, or a Disney/movie themed puzzle (yes, I’m a geek – please don’t judge). However, I’d be so happy if someone gave me a little pot plant – I think they are so cute and my dogs ate my succulents …
One post of mine that you like the most? And why?
Honestly, I like so many, but the most recent post of yours that I like the most is the count down of your favourite Disney movies, the one about Wreck it Ralph. I enjoyed the post so much because it’s one of my best movies too and I always love hearing other people’s thoughts about movies I love. It also made me super nostalgic about going to arcades, and inspired my creativity, so it was above and beyond a well-written, entertaining blog post for me 😊
Do you think the Covid -19 will end someday?
I really hope so. Logically, it should eventually end because we will either achieve herd immunity or a vaccine will be made but I don’t know when this will happen. I do think though that the world is going to be very different for a long time because of it, and I’m hoping that in spite of it being a horrible pandemic, that we can learn from it and move forward in a positive way.
Three things about me:
- I’m terrified of chickens. They are vicious and intimidating. I’ve been chased by one more times than I care to admit and it was not a pleasant experience – they sense my fear!
- My favourite sweets are chocolate covered raisins, particularly the ones made by Cadbury. I adore them I could eat bags and bags of them all day every day.
- I’m the only person in my family who doesn’t like coffee. I don’t mind the taste as much now but tea is by far my hot beverage of choice.
PoojaG – Lifesfinewhine
Mrs ESTJ – ESTJ on the Edge
Julie Krupp – Enhanced Perspectives
Books, Baking and Blogging
Why did you start blogging?
What’s your favourite book and why?
What is your hot drink of choice and why?
Which blog post of mine do you like the best and why?
Have you done anything unusual/strange during lockdown/quarantine
I’m also meant to share a link to my best blog posts, but I’m not sure what my best posts are exactly … so I’m just going to send a few links to my favourite/ones that are the most popular. You can click the names to check them out, also if you have a favourite or ideas for posts you’d like to see then please let me know 🙂
- How to have the ultimate girl’s night (quarantine/isolation friendly)
- Whatsapp groups and Webinars – the start of the build up to starting university
- Interviewing Millennials for Mental Health Awareness Month
- What have I done during lockdown?
- 10 Stationery must-haves: for school, work or stationery addicts in general
- How to deal with negativity (and negative people)
- The Gratitude Attitude – The Whys and Hows
- Embrace your geekness!
For all of you who accept the nomination, I hope you enjoy and I’m so excited to read your answers! Again, thank you so much Nabeela for the nomination, and thank you all for reading! If you want to do a guest post with me, please let me know in the comments section or contact me. Otherwise, this is about the end of my mystery blogger award answers – I had so much fun!
Lots of Love
Blondey on a Mission xxx