Heyyyy all my lovely readers! Today I bring you another showcase piece for the summer competition. This one is a blog post by Gift, who has a wonderful fashion/style blog that you can check out here! This post is a fashion post so to make up for my underwhelming knowledge of seasonal fashion, Gift is to the rescue so I hope you enjoy today’s post!
HEY, SUMMER IS THAT YOU?
Here comes the perfect season we all have been waiting for. Gone are the long and cold days of winter; draped in oversized jackets, dragging thigh high boots and soaking in the comfy sweat pants with hoodies.
Summer comes with a whole lot of simplicity. This is when the quote “Less is more” becomes evident, one pair of socks are enough to keep you warm, one jersey will keep you warm through out the night and also in summer people do not necessarily have to be always indoors there are plenty of outdoor events that take place with which are fun and requires certain looks.
After each and every season have passed there is one thing that should remain, Style. Nothing is as important as good appearance; for that is how people can easily recognize you . By all means necessary how you present yourself it is what triggers peoples emotions and get to relate with you.
With appearance being of high importance; to look relevant for various occasions and step out of your house blossoming with beauty and confidence like flowers after the rain. Join me as I take you into a short tour of style guide for this summer for ladies.
1. Travelling Bag – It is compulsory to have a carrying bag this summer; where you can put in all your travelling necessities depending upon your destination of course. If you decide to go for a swim , you can put in essentials such as your towel, changing outfit after swim, sunscreen etc.
3. Swim Wear – How many times have you heard of sagas of people whom had a terrible summer experience because they have forgotten their swim wear while preparing for vacation or weekends getaways ? well, it happens…Therefore with that being said swim wear is exactly what needs to be at the top of your travelling kit if you know you are heading to a destination where there are aquatic facilities. It is a MUST FOR SUMMER , a definite NEED.
3. Transparent Raincoat – In summer rain is the most frequent thing to ever happen, a condition that makes quite a number of fashionistas to be unhappy because their outfits stand a chance to be wet or to be not seen at all because they will have to cover themselves up with huge umbrellas or disposable plastics bags. Well with the invention of new transparent rain wear no one will sing “rain, rain go away” instead this will leave people looking forward to rainy days with great excitement knowing that no matter how much it may drizzle their outfits will still be seen.
4. Crocs – By far these are the mot versatile yet comfortable, stylish and fun shoes to have. Available in variant colors and one can wear crocs for any occasion depending upon how do they feel. Ideally one can wear crocs as part of their casual look when they meeting up with friends, shopping dates at the mall and even in swimming facilities such as pools and beaches.
Crocs are water resistant which makes them easy to wash and quick to dry, therefore one can jump in deep into a swimming pool on a blazing sunny day without even thinking twice. What has been eye catching lately is seeing people customizing their crocs; by adding glitter details, alphabets, quotes and other decorative cute figurines..
5. Sunglasses – This is the season where sunsets show off! you definitely do not want to miss these amazing moments for the fear of damaging your eyes. A little pair of stunning sunglasses wont hurt anyone, ideally for when you are driving or just sitting at beach enjoying the breeze while the sun goes down or even at your own home relaxing and appreciating the beauty of nature.
Cute moments frequently occur in summer. Enjoy this blissful season without worrying. Be present and remain stylish. While you are at it protect yourself and keep your essentials with everywhere you go.
What did you all think of Gift’s post? I always love reading about fashion because I know so little about it so thank you Gift for sharing, and I hope you all enjoyed it! I’ll see you for the next showcase piece.
Lots of Love
Blondey on a Mission xxx