Hellooooo there everyone I hope you are doing well. What sort of plans do you have for this weekend? I for one am reading in the rare British sun (it’s been sunny all week here and my university friends have been quick to tell me not to get used to it … how depressing). I will also be attempting to make a pie this weekend with apples from the garden tree and blackberries from the brambles on the wall (I genuinely feel like I’m living in an Enid Blyton book) so I’ll be sure to let you know how that goes. I could do a post about my two weeks in isolation, maybe my routine and stuff like that in next week’s post if you’d like? Let me know in the comments section!
Right, now I want to thank Anjali, again, from Chasing the Maximum life for nominating me for this lovely award. This is the first time I’ve received this award so I am over the moon and I really appreciate Anjali nominating me for this. Do go check out her blog – she has a truly amazing blog but she is also such a great friend and the sweetest person to talk to so be sure to check out her blog here. She is the true definition of a Beautiful Blogger and no other person is more suited to this award than her so to be nominated by her is such an honour to me so thank you once again!
- Link to the blogger who has nominated you
- List 7 random facts about you
- Nominate 7 creative, beautiful bloggers and let them know about the nomination
7 Random Facts about me:
- I am a huge Disney fan (undefeated Disney Trivial Pursuit champion)
- I am terrified of chickens (but I still eat them).
- I love all vegetables except spinach.
- Not to copy Anjali but I have watched every episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. six times (I love it – stop judging me).
- I’m a big softie and romantic so I love romcoms, reading love stories and anything that involves a Happily Ever After
- I can quote almost all Disney films word for word (yup – a large part of my brain is purely Disney)
- I am useless when it comes to almost all social media
Camille from The English-Speaking Frenchie
Srisha (cookie girl) from Sky and Soil
Hannah from Illustrated by Hannah
There are so many beautiful, creative bloggers that I want to nominate for this award because each and every blog deserves it. There are some I haven’t nominated because Anjali nominated you on her post (you can check it out here) but if you feel like this is an award you want to take part in then I nominate you too!!
Thank you once again so much to Anjali for nominating me for this wonderful award and thanks to all of you for reading and supporting Tall Blonde Tales. I’m virtually finished with awards and tags posts for now (pheww that took some catching up) so I’ll be doing more lifestyle and tips posts again … just in time for uni to start!!
Thanks for reading today’s post everyone – if you enjoyed it please don’t forget to hit that like button, comment, follow the blog and share with your friends!
You can also follow me on social media
Lots of Love
Blondey on a Mission xxx